The Tidewater Performance Center can promise you two things – intensity and safety. How do we bridge the gap between two seemingly opposite training styles? We have the right people with the right expertise – constantly collaborating to ensure your body is worked out to its highest – safe – level of intensity. We promise to…
…always hire trainers that are highly competent professionals as well as degreed and certified.
- …take your medical history before you get started in any of our programs – whether it’s personal training or group training.
- …assess your fitness level and ensure you start with a program that’s right for you. You should always have fun at the Tidewater Performance Center and progress to higher intensity programs when you’re ready and comfortable.
- …vary our programs to ensure you don’t overuse a particular body part.
- …offer programming options that vary in intensity.
- …have physical therapists and athletic trainers on site. We will also be proactive in getting those clinicians to assist in getting you ready to start training or examine you during training.
- …show you how to modify movements in all training sessions to ensure you learn how to do it right first.
- ….educate all clients on proper form and how certain exercises strengthen and condition your whole body. Pain free first starts with knowledge.
…stick to our key elements of training. All workouts start with a dynamic warm up and end with a full recovery.
…be open to your feedback. Tell us if you have concerns, if you are uncomfortable in any way, and we will ensure you are taken care of.