Home – Tidewater Performance is the Sports Training division of Tidewater Physical Therapy
Fitness – Consulting and Training
- Elements of Training – Warm Up, Intervals, Cool down and Recovery
- Consultation – Meet one on one with a performance coach to discuss goals and get a baseline assessment.
- Personal Training – Lose body fat, gain muscle and increase cardiovascular endurance.
- Semi Private Training – Train with three other clients in one session
- Fitness FAQ’s – Your most pressing questions about fitness and exercise are answered here
Sports Performance – Trainer led sports performance programs
- Football Training – Take your game to the next level with our football training program.
- Combine Prep Program – Preparing for the NFL!
- Soccer Training – Soccer specific training to help your game improve.
- Baseball Training – Be prepared and play your best game. Middle school, high school and college level training.
- Basketball Training – Individual or team assessments.
- Hockey Training – Off ice hockey training maximizes athletic development.
- Gymnastics Training – Improve technical ability, develop muscular symmetry to protect shoulders, spine and pelvic girdle.
- Nutrition – Eat better, feel better. How does eating relate to your fitness and overall health?
- Physical Therapy – Get back to your active life with physical therapy
- Mom-Fit – Staying fit during pregnancy and after you’ve had your baby
- Endurance-Fit – Includes strengthening and conditioning intervals. Cross training.
About Us – We are the sports performance and fitness division of Tidewater Physical Therapy.
- Pricing – View our fee schedule. Many of our consultations are free!
- Performance Coaches – Meet our certified coaches!
- Tidewater’s Promise – Find out what two things we promise you …
- Philosophy – Learn our commitment to providing world class service to athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
- Ruth Middleton – Ruth’s training philosophy is to train smart. She currently plays co-ed softball, beach volleyball and Ultimate Frisbee.
Find out what Ruth eats and drinks before and after a workout
- William Blaber – Will loves to perfect the precision it takes to become successful in sports.
What motivates Will to live a healthy lifestyle?
- Laura Sprott – Laura is experienced in group strength training, interval training, yoga, pilates and cardio circuits.
Find out what Laura eats and drinks before and after a workout
Find out what keeps Laura motivated
- Ola Davis – Ola is a certified strength and conditioning specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
Find out what Ola eats and drinks after a workout
- Danielle Kerns – Danielle encourages her patients to give 100%!
Compete to stay motivated
- Ryan Hogge – Ryan specializes in treating athletes and enjoys football and basketball himself.
- Joe Hoffman – Joe’s training philosophy is “move well, and then move often”.
- Russell Edwards – Consistency and patience yield the most optimal results.
- Roy Krivda – To achieve goals, be consistent, stick to a routine and never miss a beat!
- Mary-Lewis Wine – Our newest Performance Coach in our Gloucester location.
Blog – Related news and articles
- What is a Performance Coach?
- What is Speed Training?
- What can Performance Coaches Accomplish with Athletes?
- Locations – We have three offices in Newport News, Gloucester and Suffolk.
- Get Started – Start living your life stronger!
Locations – We have three convenient office locations